Centro’s Programmatic Ad System Delivers Digital Media Buying, Workflow, Measurement and Business Intelligence; Additional Release Centralizes Inventory Availability Data from All Channels and Markets
Chicago – March 1, 2018 – Centro (www.centro.net), a provider of enterprise-class software for digital advertising, today announced that users of its Basis programmatic ad platform will be able to converge ad creative performance data from major delivery sources. Basis now offers users creative reporting across their campaigns, providing granular ad-level data from DoubleClick, Facebook, Instagram, Google Search, and Google Display Network all in one place. This gives advertisers deep insight into campaigns through an apples-to-apples view of what ads performed best across channels, targets, properties, tactics, and many other factors. For media professionals striving for holistic campaign planning, another new capability on Basis provides superior intelligence on ways to work with publishers in open auction, in private marketplaces (PMP), and through direct buying. Basis’ newly enhanced global directory of 9,000 vendors and 11,000 contacts centralizes inventory availability data on all channels and buying tactics. Learn more here: http://www2.centro.net/basis.
Disconnected Tools in Digital Media
Digital media is growing more complex, as agencies balance different buying strategies on all devices and channels while analyzing how the various tactics and creatives on campaigns performed. Programmatic-only technology solutions don’t meet all the needs of campaigns that often include highly-tailored direct-buying, paid search and/or paid social. Furthermore, digital media buyers regularly work with an average of 4-5 vendors in each of ‘DSP,’ ‘data management,’ and ‘other’ ad tech categories. As a result, it takes many steps and continuous toggling in software applications to plan, buy measure and analyze media. This leads to more errors and costs, and loss in productivity.
“Basis represents the next generation of programmatic advertising software, driving the automation in all parts of digital media,” said Katie Risch, EVP of customer experience, Centro. “Basis is the only system where campaigns with direct, biddable, social and search buying can originate seamlessly. And through the natural progression of our technology, we’ve created a sophisticated feedback loop that gives advertisers vision on what is working and how to optimize.”
Creative-Level Reporting on Major Channels
Basis provides media strategists and buyers with creative-level reporting for many popular channels, giving them robust intelligence and data on which creatives perform the best. A complete picture of campaign performance helps agencies make impactful optimizations to improve campaign performance. Creative reporting also helps marketers understand the returns from their investment in creative production, which can be a significant portion of the budget. The feature provides:
- Fast reporting of creative performance on desktop, mobile, tablet and more from data sources connected to Basis. Data will be available from major third-party ad servers and social platforms, as well as Basis’ integrated demand-side platform (DSP).
- A holistic view of creative messaging across channels that are typically silo’d from each other. This perspective allows analysts to understand performance, trends, and opportunities on a more profound level.
- Creative performance data in the context of the media plan, targeting, properties, and tactics of the campaign.
- Video unit measurement of impressions, clicks, starts, completes, and conversions, with more metrics for consideration later in the year.
- A superior workflow experience and data granularity compared to other DSPs that report first-party delivery but do not include data served by a third-party ad server.
Enhanced Publisher Directory
Basis provides users with one directory containing wide-ranging data and inventory availability for publishers and vendors. Users can access a single view of all media-buying options on any specific publisher. In evaluating how to work with publishers either directly or through exchanges and private marketplaces, media professionals can assess their best chances for success working with a vendor. Media strategists gain:
- One source to look up information on thousands of properties to understand all the buying options available, strategize for the best return-on-ad-spend (ROAS), and seamlessly transition to media activation.
- Information for direct buys with a publisher, including audience and sales contact. It also utilizes previous contract and pricing data between agency and publisher to benchmark and leverage for negotiation.
- Open auction traffic availability on specific publishers based on the inventory type and device.
- Private marketplace deals (custom created for Basis or for the agency, or evergreen); Centro pre-negotiated 1,800 deals for all its users.
Impactful Ad Technology in One System
The Basis SaaS solution is designed to boost team and campaign performance by enabling advertisers to integrate real-time bidding (RTB), direct, search and social advertising into one campaign planning and buying platform. Basis helps agencies connect disparate features and tools of digital media buying in a programmatic ad platform. It acts as a one-stop shop for agencies focused on driving performance of business, teams and campaigns by consolidating all parts of digital media buying into one system.
Centro (www.centro.net) is a provider of enterprise-class software for digital advertising organizations. Its Basis technology platform centralizes, organizes and automates all digital media campaigns across all channels, accessing both guaranteed and biddable inventory, to achieve any objective. Our holistic approach gives marketers a single system of record to fulfill their research, planning, buying, optimization, reporting and reconciliation needs. Headquartered in Chicago with 40 offices in North America, Centro has received numerous accolades for its commitment to employees and workplace culture.
# # #