Centro Automates Political Ad-Buying at Scale on Brand-Safe News and Information Sites
Centro Brand Exchange Accesses U.S Voters on Quality Publishers for National and Statewide Ballots; Centro is Highly Rated for Brand-Safety, Publisher Transparency and Viewable Inventory
Washington, DC – March 21, 2016 – Centro (www.centro.net), a provider of enterprise-class software for digital advertising, today announced capabilities for political ad-buyers to automate how they reach U.S. voters at scale on brand-safe publishers. Within the Centro Brand Exchange, an invite-only ad marketplace of premium journalistic sites, marketing teams for political campaigns of all sizes can reach ‘Liberal,’ ‘Conservative,’ and ‘Political Enthusiast’ audiences across curated publishers. Centro also protects publishers by screening advertisers before they are allowed to serve ads; implementing advertiser block lists; and reviewing creative to ensure it complies with the standards of the publisher.
The Centro Brand Exchange offers brand-safety at scale for programmatic advertising. Ad security firm Pixalate ranks Centro No. 7 on its Global Seller Trust Index and No. 1 for Viewability Score among the top 10 companies on the list. Trust Metrics, a digital media quality ratings service for brands, shows in its quarterly ad inventory review of Centro Brand Exchange publishers that 96% of the sites in it would be considered brand-safe for most marketers. Centro simplifies the heavy lifting for advertisers and publishers when creating private ad auctions or inventory packages for political marketing. Centro’s ad-buying solution offers:
- Access to voters in high-value, battleground states such as Florida, New Hampshire, Ohio and more – reaching local audiences or audiences that read content specific to a state for gubernatorial and senate races
- Inventory on select sites from top-25 U.S. market newspaper, television and radio companies such as Cox Media Group, E.W. Scripps and more
- Inventory on dozens of political thought leadership outlets including the National Review and Talking Points Memo
- Priority inventory access and customization to target voters based on marketers’ first-party data and other KPIs
- Available through every major ad-buying platform with Deal IDs or through Centro directly
- Seamless integration with third-party political data from Axciom, DataLogix, eXelate, Neustar and more for marketers who don’t normally use digital ad-buying platforms
“With our track record driving winning campaigns for political teams, Centro has the expertise to engage the right voter audiences on the most appropriate channels and sites,” said Grace Briscoe, VP of Candidates and Causes, Centro. “Centro Brand Exchange is consistently recognized for providing superior transparency and quality among all digital ad marketplaces. It ensures that political marketers’ messages are received by audiences clearly on uncluttered, well-lit media environments.”
For nearly a decade, political marketers have relied on Centro to precisely target, engage and drive action from key voters. Centro alleviates the challenges of finding relevant publishers and placements for political marketers. The Centro Brand Exchange uses strict quality criteria to assemble inventory from 2,000 top-notch publishers. These include sites of major newspapers, magazines, television stations, radio stations, news and information publishers, and more.
Centro (www.centro.net) is creating a platform to make digital advertising easier. Its enterprise-class software centralizes, organizes and automates all digital media campaigns across all channels, accessing both guaranteed and biddable inventory, to achieve any objective. Our holistic approach gives marketers a single system of record to fulfill their research, planning, buying, optimization, reporting and reconciliation needs. Since 2001, Centro has successfully planned and executed more than 250,000 campaigns across all digital display platforms and ad format types. Headquartered in Chicago with 32 offices in North America, Centro has received numerous accolades for its commitment to employees and workplace culture.
# # #