Centro Creates Private Marketplace Directory Curated with 1,000+ Deals in Demand-Side Platform
Centro Drives Trust and Communication in Programmatic Advertising By Providing Marketer Access to Customized Deals Negotiated Directly with Quality Publishers
Chicago – May 30, 2017 – Centro (www.centro.net), a provider of enterprise-class software for digital advertising, today announced the creation of a private marketplace (PMP) directory curated with 1,000+ deals from 150+ publishers. Available through Centro DSP, a top demand-side platform according to software ratings site G2 Crowd, the PMP library consists of deals from publishers such as Conde Nast, Wall Street Journal and many more. Advertisers can also store unique PMPs they’ve curated with publishers on their own, or unique deals Centro has negotiated on their behalf. In the past three months, Centro DSP clients have run more than 2,000 campaigns with PMP deals. By streamlining the process to discover and utilize private marketplaces sourced from quality publishers, Centro aims to increase trust and communication in programmatic advertising.
Advertisers are looking for more scale and access with premium inventory, raising the interest in first-look advantages normally associated with private marketplaces and private auctions. Analyst firm eMarketer predicts an accelerated movement of programmatic ad budgets to private setups where, already, 74.5%, of U.S. digital display ad dollars transacted programmatically will go to private marketplaces and programmatic direct.
“First-rate publishers, brand safety, ease-of-use and streamlined operations should be a prerequisite for programmatic advertising, and Centro’s approach to private marketplaces encompasses all these elements,” said Katie Risch, SVP of software client solutions at Centro. “As the advertising industry gravitates more toward private setups in programmatic media, we aim to build scalable access to hundreds of publishers and more than a thousand opportunities for our clients.”
Private marketplaces are customized, invitation-only ad environments where publisher inventory and audiences are made available to a select individual or group of buyers via Deal IDs. Inventory can be exclusive to this type of set-up or available for first-look before they are released to open ad exchanges. Media buyers can also combine the Deal IDs with programmatic targeting criteria already available in DSPs.
Centro DSP’s directory of private marketplace deals offers clients robust choices of quality and trusted publishers for their campaigns. Centro vets both publishers and advertisers in its system. Buyers can add PMP deals for campaigns through a few clicks. Additional benefits and features include:
- ‘Platform Deals’ – access to 1,000+ Centro-negotiated deals and available to all its DSP users exclusively
- White glove service – custom PMP deals arranged by Centro’s team at the request of the user
- Management platform to store custom PMP deals the user privately negotiated
- Centro’s direct relationship with publishers streamlines negotiations and troubleshooting
- Fixed price deals to give marketers a first-look at inventory
- Unique PMP deals with inventory rarely available in open RTB or that sell out quickly, such as deals specialized for header-bidding, viewability, connected TV, digital video and more
- Search and discovery tool to learn about appropriate PMPs for campaigns based on chosen parameters such as format, device types, category, exchange sources and more
- Plan and forecast by viewing availability and deal supply; gives directional insight on any PMP’s available inventory
- Easy deal management in one centralized location by accessing private deals within Centro DSP and using them for campaigns — all through the same dashboard
One of the industry’s most accessible programmatic ad platforms, Centro DSP provides advertisers with capabilities to engage consumers on every media channel, ad format and device type. Centro DSP is also available as an integrated tool in Centro Platform, a media-buying software solution. Agencies that use the combined platform can access open exchanges, PMPs and publishers directly with unified reporting on campaigns for performance comparison.
Centro (www.centro.net) is a provider of enterprise-class software for digital advertising organizations. Its technology platform centralizes, organizes and automates all digital media campaigns across all channels, accessing both guaranteed and biddable inventory, to achieve any objective. Our holistic approach gives marketers a single system of record to fulfill their research, planning, buying, optimization, reporting and reconciliation needs. Headquartered in Chicago with 32 offices in North America, Centro has received numerous accolades for its commitment to employees and workplace culture.
# # #