When you are a specialty retailer and distributor of professional beauty supplies with more than 5,000 stores worldwide, a small bump in store sales can represent a large chunk of revenue. When the company decided to launch a national digital campaign to drive off-line sales and in-store traffic, it turned to Centro.
- Media-Buying Continues To Migrate In-House Thanks To Programmatic, ‘Control’ Is No. 1 Reason
- Large Digital Ad Spenders Reducing Programmatic Ad Outsourcing in Favor of In-House Capabilities
- Start the New Year Right: Get Your Agency Organized in 2018
- Centro Gives Back in 2017 with Giving Tree Program
- DIAL: Digital Innovations Awesome List (December)