A major U.S. home furnishing retailer with stores worldwide has made the leap from print to digital to social media advertising in just a few short years. This well-known American brand relied on a small in-house team to do all of its advertising. With marketing limited to mostly print campaigns and catalogs, the company was late to the digital age, even during a period of continued revenue growth and global expansion. That changed when Centro was engaged to usher the company into the new era.
#CentroInAction: Major Retailer Goes Social with Centro
- AdExchanger Industry Preview 2017: Day 2 Tweet-Cap
- AdExchanger Industry Preview 2017: Day 1 Tweet-Cap
- Centro Improves Workflow, Communications Features On Media-Buying Software Platform
- CES by Centro: Takeaways from 2017
- Centro Enhances Workflow and Communications Features on its Media-Buying Software Platform