A major U.S. home furnishing retailer with stores worldwide has made the leap from print to digital to social media advertising in just a few short years. This well-known American brand relied on a small in-house team to do all of its advertising. With marketing limited to mostly print campaigns and catalogs, the company was late to the digital age, even during a period of continued revenue growth and global expansion. That changed when Centro was engaged to usher the company into the new era.
- Back-to-School: Will Your Digital Campaign Make the Grade?
- Meet our Summer Interns in New York
- Centro Brand Exchange Has the Highest Quality Video Ads According to Pixalate Seller Trust Index
- #3Ton30: Go Beyond the Basics: Advanced Tips & Trends You Can’t Ignore in Paid Search
- Meet Our Summer Interns in Dallas