A major U.S. home furnishing retailer with stores worldwide has made the leap from print to digital to social media advertising in just a few short years. This well-known American brand relied on a small in-house team to do all of its advertising. With marketing limited to mostly print campaigns and catalogs, the company was late to the digital age, even during a period of continued revenue growth and global expansion. That changed when Centro was engaged to usher the company into the new era.
#CentroInAction: Major Retailer Goes Social with Centro
- Mid-Sized Agency Norbella Uses Centro’s Updated Platform To Make Life Easier For Its Media Planners
- Centro Drives Evolution of Programmatic Advertising Software by Integrating DSP with Collaboration Tools, Workflow Automation and Business Intelligence
- #CentroInAction: Char-Griller Heats Up Sales and Marketing Through Digital Advertising
- #CentroInAction: Driven to Succeed: The Digital Road to the Top
- Centro at Your Service: Your Digital Media Concierge