A major U.S. home furnishing retailer with stores worldwide has made the leap from print to digital to social media advertising in just a few short years. This well-known American brand relied on a small in-house team to do all of its advertising. With marketing limited to mostly print campaigns and catalogs, the company was late to the digital age, even during a period of continued revenue growth and global expansion. That changed when Centro was engaged to usher the company into the new era.
#CentroInAction: Major Retailer Goes Social with Centro
- Ad Tech Analogies: Simple is the New Smart (The Black Shoes Analogy)
- Centro Adds Targeting Functions To DSP Through Existing ComScore, DoubleVerify Deals
- Centro DSP Adds Audience Targeting and Brand Protection Capabilities Through Integration of comScore and DoubleVerify Data
- Ad Tech Analogies: Simple is the New Smart (Concert Ticket Analogy)
- Centro’s DSP Customers Embrace Shift To Private Marketplaces