A major U.S. home furnishing retailer with stores worldwide has made the leap from print to digital to social media advertising in just a few short years. This well-known American brand relied on a small in-house team to do all of its advertising. With marketing limited to mostly print campaigns and catalogs, the company was late to the digital age, even during a period of continued revenue growth and global expansion. That changed when Centro was engaged to usher the company into the new era.
- Survey Says: There’s a Growing Appetite for Tapping into Programmatic Know-How
- Media-Buying Continues To Migrate In-House Thanks To Programmatic, ‘Control’ Is No. 1 Reason
- Large Digital Ad Spenders Reducing Programmatic Ad Outsourcing in Favor of In-House Capabilities
- Start the New Year Right: Get Your Agency Organized in 2018
- Centro Gives Back in 2017 with Giving Tree Program