The Future of Digital Media Buying: Centro & Forrester Research Sound Off
Digitization has profoundly changed the way customers interact with technology and brands. Forrester Research, Inc. talked about this in ‘The Future of Digital Media Buying’ report back in September, 2012. So how much has changed since then?
For starters, the digital environment has gotten a lot more complex. In just two years, the number of platforms available for media buying has accelerated at warp speed — and that’s just one example. In 2014, we’re practically burdened by the number of buying choices. That’s why the most knowledgeable buyers, analysts, and researchers, alike, are calling for consolidation. The question then becomes: How do we get there?
Join Forrester vice president and research director, Luca Paderni, and Centro EVP of media services, Scott Neslund, as they explore the future of media buying and how agencies and advertisers are tackling these challenges today.
Highlights from the talk include:
- A review of the forecast in digital media spend
- An evaluation of the state of digital media buying
- Advice on driving intelligent digital media management
- Guidance on developing expertise in programmatic media buying
- Questions to ask tech partners to evaluate their fit with your organization