The process of ensuring that an advertisement does not display next to content that could negatively impact that advertiser’s brand. This is done by analyzing data about the page and site the impression is on, such as keywords, categories, domains and more. (Interactive Advertising Bureau of Canada)
- BASIS SPOTLIGHT: In a device driven world, how do you reach your consumer?
- Centro Integrates with Tapad for Cross-Device Advertising Performance on Programmatic Platform
- Key Insights on the Spring 2018 Demand Side Platforms Report from G2 Crowd
- BASIS SPOTLIGHT: Viewability Targeting and Tracking Provides Peace of Mind for your Ads
- DIAL: Digital Innovations Awesome List (May 2018)