An advertising channel is any application on a digital device (e.g. web browser, gaming app, email, social, video player, and more) on which companies market products and services. The amount of channels available to marketers has grown enormously with the advancement of digital devices to embellish traditional media advertising.
- AdExchanger Industry Preview 2017: Day 2 Tweet-Cap
- AdExchanger Industry Preview 2017: Day 1 Tweet-Cap
- Centro Improves Workflow, Communications Features On Media-Buying Software Platform
- CES by Centro: Takeaways from 2017
- Centro Enhances Workflow and Communications Features on its Media-Buying Software Platform