An advertising channel is any application on a digital device (e.g. web browser, gaming app, email, social, video player, and more) on which companies market products and services. The amount of channels available to marketers has grown enormously with the advancement of digital devices to embellish traditional media advertising.
- Mid-Sized Agency Norbella Uses Centro’s Updated Platform To Make Life Easier For Its Media Planners
- Centro Drives Evolution of Programmatic Advertising Software by Integrating DSP with Collaboration Tools, Workflow Automation and Business Intelligence
- #CentroInAction: Char-Griller Heats Up Sales and Marketing Through Digital Advertising
- #CentroInAction: Driven to Succeed: The Digital Road to the Top
- Centro at Your Service: Your Digital Media Concierge