An advertising channel is any application on a digital device (e.g. web browser, gaming app, email, social, video player, and more) on which companies market products and services. The amount of channels available to marketers has grown enormously with the advancement of digital devices to embellish traditional media advertising.
- Back-to-School: Will Your Digital Campaign Make the Grade?
- Meet our Summer Interns in New York
- Centro Brand Exchange Has the Highest Quality Video Ads According to Pixalate Seller Trust Index
- #3Ton30: Go Beyond the Basics: Advanced Tips & Trends You Can’t Ignore in Paid Search
- Meet Our Summer Interns in Dallas