An advertising channel is any application on a digital device (e.g. web browser, gaming app, email, social, video player, and more) on which companies market products and services. The amount of channels available to marketers has grown enormously with the advancement of digital devices to embellish traditional media advertising.
- Survey Says: There’s a Growing Appetite for Tapping into Programmatic Know-How
- Media-Buying Continues To Migrate In-House Thanks To Programmatic, ‘Control’ Is No. 1 Reason
- Large Digital Ad Spenders Reducing Programmatic Ad Outsourcing in Favor of In-House Capabilities
- Start the New Year Right: Get Your Agency Organized in 2018
- Centro Gives Back in 2017 with Giving Tree Program