An advertising channel is any application on a digital device (e.g. web browser, gaming app, email, social, video player, and more) on which companies market products and services. The amount of channels available to marketers has grown enormously with the advancement of digital devices to embellish traditional media advertising.
- Ad Tech Analogies: Simple is the New Smart (The Black Shoes Analogy)
- Centro Adds Targeting Functions To DSP Through Existing ComScore, DoubleVerify Deals
- Centro DSP Adds Audience Targeting and Brand Protection Capabilities Through Integration of comScore and DoubleVerify Data
- Ad Tech Analogies: Simple is the New Smart (Concert Ticket Analogy)
- Centro’s DSP Customers Embrace Shift To Private Marketplaces