A method for targeting ads to customers based on their vicinity or location. Targeting techniques can encompass a variety of data including geolocation, contextual element of media, user preferences and more.
- Survey Says: There’s a Growing Appetite for Tapping into Programmatic Know-How
- Media-Buying Continues To Migrate In-House Thanks To Programmatic, ‘Control’ Is No. 1 Reason
- Large Digital Ad Spenders Reducing Programmatic Ad Outsourcing in Favor of In-House Capabilities
- Start the New Year Right: Get Your Agency Organized in 2018
- Centro Gives Back in 2017 with Giving Tree Program