(RTB) An automated process that enables advertisers and agencies to buy and sell digital media assets (display, video, mobile, social, etc.) via auction in real-time, at the impression level. This is made possible through an RTB pipe (and API) that provides a server side connection into an inventory source that pushes impressions, in real-time, to eligible buyers. (Interactive Advertising Bureau of Canada)
- Back-to-School: Will Your Digital Campaign Make the Grade?
- Meet our Summer Interns in New York
- Centro Brand Exchange Has the Highest Quality Video Ads According to Pixalate Seller Trust Index
- #3Ton30: Go Beyond the Basics: Advanced Tips & Trends You Can’t Ignore in Paid Search
- Meet Our Summer Interns in Dallas