The act of gathering data on a web visitor and then serving an ad to that visitor on another website based on their online behavior. Data for this tactic is derived from the cookie that was placed on the visitor’s computer upon the initial website visit.
- Survey Says: There’s a Growing Appetite for Tapping into Programmatic Know-How
- Media-Buying Continues To Migrate In-House Thanks To Programmatic, ‘Control’ Is No. 1 Reason
- Large Digital Ad Spenders Reducing Programmatic Ad Outsourcing in Favor of In-House Capabilities
- Start the New Year Right: Get Your Agency Organized in 2018
- Centro Gives Back in 2017 with Giving Tree Program