The act of gathering data on a web visitor and then serving an ad to that visitor on another website based on their online behavior. Data for this tactic is derived from the cookie that was placed on the visitor’s computer upon the initial website visit.
- Ad Tech Analogies: Simple is the New Smart (The Black Shoes Analogy)
- Centro Adds Targeting Functions To DSP Through Existing ComScore, DoubleVerify Deals
- Centro DSP Adds Audience Targeting and Brand Protection Capabilities Through Integration of comScore and DoubleVerify Data
- Ad Tech Analogies: Simple is the New Smart (Concert Ticket Analogy)
- Centro’s DSP Customers Embrace Shift To Private Marketplaces