Centro Drives Evolution of Programmatic Advertising Software by Integrating DSP with Collaboration Tools, Workflow Automation and Business Intelligence
Centro Platform is a SaaS Offering that Powers Business Performance by Automating All Types of Digital Media Buying for Every Channel and Improving Collaboration Across Teams and Partners
Chicago – March 29, 2017 – Centro (www.centro.net), a provider of enterprise-class software for digital advertising, today announced the transformation of programmatic advertising software through Centro Platform, a full stack SaaS solution designed to fuel business performance for digital media organizations. It delivers an integrated demand-side platform (DSP) with automated tools for collaboration, workflow, analytics and more. The software platform improves team productivity and campaign effectiveness while generating holistic intelligence that guides business decisions. Centro Platform is the only advertising software product that seamlessly unifies programmatic advertising, media operations and business intelligence. To request a demo, visit: www2.centro.net/CentroPlatform.
Programmatic advertising helped advance digital media innovation, but also increased complexity by creating the need for multiple platforms, additional education and more headcount. Furthermore, problems continue to exist among agencies and marketing teams who are continually experiencing disjointed workflow, team separation, data silos and lack of unified vendor management. Digital advertising professionals need advanced tools to drive better campaign results, work fluidly across teams, manage partners, and wisely funnel media investment.
“The programmatic industry is approaching a turning point and business models, as well as platforms, need to evolve to solve the larger necessities of collaboration, data unification and streamlined reconciliation. It’s time for the next generation of digital advertising technology – a powerful system that unifies programmatic, strategic partnerships, data and operations to create the most value for customers,” said Shawn Riegsecker, CEO of Centro. “Centro Platform has the unique capability of generating and combining user-level and business-level data, and then forming it into the basis for how a digital media organization can take action and grow.”
“The creation of programmatic advertising was a watershed event for the media industry, giving us a data-driven approach to reaching audiences with precision,” said Samantha Johnson, media director of TDA_Boulder, a Centro Platform customer. “However, programmatic also increased complexity and confusion in digital media and ignited unique problems such as ad fraud and lack of transparency. As advertising software innovation moves forward, it continues to overlook problems related to operational efficiency and streamlined collaboration. The industry needs to unify programmatic evolution with inventive approaches to workflow efficiency, communication, messaging, and finance.”
Unified Media Buying and Data Management
Centro Platform unifies people and processes in one system for all digital media transaction methods. Through thoughtful workflow solutions and well-organized processes, it provides immediate enhancements for collaboration and performance while preparing digital media teams for the future landscape where all media is executed jointly. On Centro Platform, ad-buying on publisher-direct, private marketplaces and open ad exchanges inform each other to determine the best use of media investments. A connected workflow eliminates operational silos and reduces the time media professionals spend working on multiple, disconnected systems. Synchronizing media execution with team communication results in improved campaign and business performance.
Additional Centro platform benefits:
- Collaboration – contextual communication synchronizes teams and partners; communication hub stores documents, plans, and proposals; delivers information for review and reference.
- Connectivity – automated notifications inform collaborators of new activities and changes on key projects, allowing for faster campaign launch, issue resolution and reconciliation.
- Integrations – includes deals from 1,000+ curated private marketplaces; accesses all major data management platforms (DMPs) and ad exchanges, 40+ data providers, and leading ad servers.
- Partner Management – pre-populates details from 4,500 media partners where data can be added and modified; cross-functional team members engage in the same system alongside vendors to populate a central source of information on line items, insertion orders, delivery reporting and more.
- Operations – provides deep understanding of performance and an easier way to optimize by delivering up-to-date data for all campaigns in one unified view; aggregates data across campaigns, teams, clients, and more to give visibility on the entire organization.
- Analytics – delivers unified reporting on-demand across the digital media process for actionable intelligence on campaigns, empowering media professionals to make data-driven, real-time optimizations through the system.
- Reconciliation – creates a single source for the most up-to-date, reconciled information for finance management systems; reconciles dynamic CPMs automatically; connects and rationalizes contract data, actual delivery, and performance of campaigns; minimizes manual data entry to make finance teams more efficient.
Centro Platform creates direct, streamlined collaboration between ad buyers and publisher sales teams. It empowers publishers to unify the sales and monetization management processes. Publishers can respond to RFPs and negotiate with buyers so that intricate and detailed discussions no longer require emails and spreadsheets. Property lists, plans, pricing, ad size information, and auto-calculations are managed in the system. Past campaigns, responses and interactions are accessible in one platform for appropriate members of the seller’s team.
Centro Platform is the only SaaS offering that provides campaign teams and business leaders with greater visibility to guide organizational changes. To help businesses manage for growth, Centro Platform offers business intelligence and predictability in operations through deep granular information. With a DSP integrated alongside digital media workflow automation, Centro Platform powers a more connected organization. Business leaders can stay informed with a wide variety of business indicators, which gives them control of their path forward.
Centro (www.centro.net) is a provider of enterprise-class software for digital advertising organizations. Its technology platform centralizes, organizes and automates all digital media campaigns across all channels, accessing both guaranteed and biddable inventory, to achieve any objective. Our holistic approach gives marketers a single system of record to fulfill their research, planning, buying, optimization, reporting and reconciliation needs. Headquartered in Chicago with 32 offices in North America, Centro has received numerous accolades for its commitment to employees and workplace culture.
# # #