Search Marketing in a Crisis
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the world at unprecedented levels, and for most marketers, business as usual is a distant memory.
In this webinar, Dan Golden, President and Chief Search Artist at Centro partner Be Found Online, and Robert Kurtz, Senior Director of Paid Search at Centro, share best practices, case studies, and tactics you can employ to adapt both your SEM (search engine marketing) and your SEO (search engine optimization) in times of upheaval and change.
The webinar offers guidance on:
- Using Search as a data source for your business
- Understanding how and where to re-activate campaigns
- Deciding how and where to pivot your strategy & priorities
- When to play offense vs defense
- Which tactics every marketer should be implementing now
Review the presentation deck here.